Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

How can you not love Junior Mints? I like to "hide" them in my freezer and snitch at them until all of the sudden the box is gone.
It really is the happiest place on earth. I like to go there and blow all of my money at the gift shop and on cotton candy for my grandkids (thank heavens we know a dentist! wink)

I just love frozen bananas. I like to buy loads of them at Disneyland/world. They're only, like, 7 bucks or something.
I have four grandkids. I just wish my other kids would give me more! :(

Truly the best theme park in America!

This is where I get all my little necessities for showers, birthdays, church, etc.

The first time I went to Memphis we did a driveby of Graceland and I was SO MAD. I just knew I had to get back. And boy, did I ever! I got the grand tour and could not stop raving about it!
One Wednesday a month is Book Club with my gals. Some of the books are good, some of them are just plain awful. I'm a GOOD SPORT, though. I read whatever is on the docket, and then some.

I like to listen to these very talented gentlemen on my kitchen cd player. Then when the cd is over, I just leave the cd player on all day long, sometimes even for a week at a time.

James McAvoy is such a hunk. I will watch any movie with him in it, especially Becoming Jane Austen and Atonement.

Mel Gibson will always be a hunk to me. I forgive him for anything he's ever said. Sometimes people say crazy things when they're drunk. He's still dreamy.

I really, really want a toy poodle. That or a mini terrier. I just like little dogs that can be carried around in a purse.

And those are a few of my favorite things!

No comments: