Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I cannot wait for 12:00 a.m. on Thursday, November 20th because that is when I have tickets to see Twilight! Everyone knows I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight series (Team Edward!) and I could not put the books down once I started. I am going with my daughter and my surrogate daughter, Nicole, and we are just tickled pink that Cedric Diggory will be playing dear Edward. I always knew there was a future for him after Lord Voldemort stoled his life in Harry Potter. So I will let you know on Friday what I thought of the show!


"Remember, if the time should come, when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory."
Albus Dumbledore[src]

What if I'm not the superhero. What if I'm the bad guy?"
Edward Cullen

3 comments:

Matt McFarland said...

There's no way that my mother is capable of adding that Twilight countdown clock onto a blog. No way!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I thought you liked Twilight because you have all the posters up on your bedroom walls and you pray to Edward every night, but I had NO idea!

Melissa said...

Wow, I didn't realize what a fan you were! My Mom won't touch the books. I plan on going to the movie while I am at her house. We are heading to St. George on Saturday! I am soooo excited to see them!