Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Grandbaby

I've got a new apple of my eye- baby Evy Mae, who was born on 09/08 after a difficult labor. She is as cute as a button! So glad she's finally here because it seems like it has been FOREVER.


Elena and Holly, 2 days before Evy came. Evy gave Holly some trouble that weekend. Maybe that is indicative of her personality to come... JK.


Evy Mae! 6 pounds, 8 ounces of darling.


Holly enjoying her motherhood in her '80s hospital.


Evy is pronounced "Ehvy", with an 'eh' not an 'ee'.

Congrats, Ashworths!

4 comments:

Clint & Janet said...

So adorable. Evy Mae meet Ivy Mae! So fun.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Congratulations, Disney Grandma. Try not to spoil this one.

Melissa said...

I am so excited! She is soooo dang cute! Congrats on your new Grandbaby. I hope Holly and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see her in person!

LeAnne said...

Happy Birthday Evy! I posted a comment on Holly's blog and spelled Evy wrong. Tell her my bad!
She is a dolly. There must be something in the air that is keeping these babies from sleeping. Didn't we used to drug our babies?