Monday, September 19, 2011

Maggie's Tea Party

We had such a great time last weekend at a tea party held at my house for Maggie's baby shower. Thank goodness Mac cut the lawn for me beforehand. That would've been embarrassing otherwise...

My sister 'Shele came and spent time with us before heading to IKEA.

My neighbors Tammy and Shanna

3 cute granddaughters: Evy, Vera and Kate

We all got to wear our elegant hats

All hail to Queen Elena!

I made sure everyone knew that I was the grandma of this baby by putting "Grandma" all over my hat. I won 2nd place in the hat contest by the way!

Shanna brought over her minks to visit. These little rascals ate enough of the finger sandwiches and shortbread cookies.

My best jogging buddy Shanna

Whoa is all I've got to say about this picture.

No comments: