Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ode to Halloween Candy

I love Halloween because it is mini boxes of Junior Mints time! I buy several bags a week and slowly eat box by box until they're gone and I have to run to the Neighborhood Wal-Mart for more. I have a "secret" hiding place (in the freezer or in the cupboard above the cutting board) where I hide my stash from my kids. It's been just me (and sometimes the kids) eating these because Steve is still on his no-sugar diet. I love you, Junior Mints! (Even more than chocolate-covered frozen bananas at Disneyland.)

Ooey-gooey minty deliciousness.

If you eat them in these tiny boxes then the calories don't count.



I wish I could find a giant basket full of Junior Mints on my doorstep one of these days. Hint.


I am the greatest patron of Junior Mints ever!

No comments: